My little family!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

730 Days..

  

  

  
 

  

  

  

It's been two years...

Two years since I was in labor...

Two years since I gave birth to you...

Two years since you breathed your first breath of air...

Two years since I saw your face for the first time...

Two years since I smelled your sweet smell...

Two years since I held you....

Two years since we looked one another in the eye...

Two years since I saw your adorable little chin....

Two years since I kissed your sweet chubbly cheeks...

Two years since my world was changed for the better...

Two years since you made ME a Momma...

Two years since I knew what LOVE was truly all about...

Two years since I got to call you mine...


     Colston, these last 2 years have truly been monumental to me.  It has been a beautiful ride,
and I'm so glad I was chosen to be your Momma.  I can't wait to see what kind of little boy you morph into.. I love you baby, to the moon and back!!


Love, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Would love it even more if I could see the pics! BIGGER IS BETTER! ;) But that's just a personal opinion! Happy birthday to Colston!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I completely agree!! I'm getting ready to post his 2nd birthday party pictures.. they turned out soo cute!!

      Delete