My little family!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fill in the blank...



I'm teaming up with Lauren  from The Little Things We Do to participate
in Fill in the Blank Friday!  (Yeah so I'm a day early)

1.  One of life's most simple pleasures is: is relaxing in a hot bubble bath with a nice cold
glass of chocolate milk. Yummm


2.  Thinking about selfish, inconsiderate people makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like Fridays because it means i get to spend the entire weekend with the people
who means the most to me!!

4.  Sasquatch  is a funny word.

This is a sasquatch!!

5.  If i had to use one beauty product for the rest of my life it would be
Burt's Bees Pomegranate lip gloss.  I so love this stuff!! 


6.  I'm happy that We'll be celebrating my baby boy's
1st Birthday Bash very soon!!

Anchors+Aweigh+1st+Birthday+Party+Supplies
This is the theme we're going with.

7.  I would never go swimming in water where I couldn't see the bottom.  It really
freaks me out to know that I can't see what's below me, mind you it could
be alligators, fish, snakes, frogs, you name it!  YUCK!!

HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment