My little family!

Monday, April 11, 2011

What is Easter to you??

Easter is less than two weeks away.. wow.  The first quarter of the year is completely GONE!  The older I get, the more I appreciate Easter. 
As a child, we don't completely understand the concept, because after all we get a huge cute little basket stuffed with our favorite candy, toys, swim suits, chips, etc.  Atleast, that was the way me and my sister's easter baskets were filled each year.  Now as an adult, a Wife, a Mom, and most importantly, a Christian, I have come to appreciate it alot more.  Easter is a holiday set aside for us to celebrate Jesus hanging on a cross, dieing, and rising again 3 days later.  All I can say is thank you Jesus, and thank you God for sending your son to die on the cross, so our sins could be washed away.  Thank you God for being a loving and gracious Father... it is because of you that I live this life, and because of you that I get to watch this little life, that Chris and I created, through you, grow and mature into the most precious little boy.  It is my daily prayer that he is raised into a respectful, humble, honorable, Christ-loving young man, and that I live to see it!
As I stated in my last blog, me and Chris were taking Colston, on Saturday, to meet the lovely Easter Bunny.  All I can say is.. my Son is histerical!  Upon our arrival at his meeting of the Easter Bunny, he completely fell in love with the yellow furry fella... we could hardly get his little attention to look at the camera so we could have a good picture to look back at.  He kept taking his hand and rubbing his furry face, or turning his little head to get a good look at him.  When it was time for us to leave, he was slightly upset that he couldn't stay to play with Mr. Bunny. 
Cheeeeese!!!

Yesterday, we finally had time to do a few Easter pictures or Spring pictures, what have you.  While doing a few pictures of Colston, we decided to mix things up a few and put his huntin gear on and get a few pictures of that as well.  I must say, Chris was grinning from ear to ear!  Here are a few of my Favorites.. I couldn't choose between these... :)


Our reason to Celebrate Easter.
Jesus died on the Cross for our sins!

He loved this little bunny.
He kept petting it. 
Hahah.  He wasn't happy about the bucket situation. 

But he soon got over it! 
My whole <3!!

Here birdy birdy.
Poor birdies.  They are lucky their wings are still attached,
as well as their little legs.  :) 

Here comes peter cotton tail... so cute!

Daddies little Hunter...
That picture of him sitting in the grass...
wasn't very easy to do!
He was grabbing HANDFULLS of Grass and dirt,
and trying to eat it! 
he is for sure, all boy!!

Big Boy!


He loves his Daddy!!

By the time we made it home yesterday afternoon, Little Colston was completely exhausted!!  We had a jam packed weekend, which he isn't completely used to.  Overall, he did extremely well with it.  Hope each and every one of you had a great weekend, as well as a Fantastic Easter! We use the slogan "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" for Christmas,  but remember....Jesus it the reason for Easter too... 
*Smile*
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment