My little family!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chelsea : A-Z


I saw this on Mary's Blog Viva la Vida and thought it was neat and decided to participate.  Here's a few things about me!

Age:  25 years Old.

Bed Size:  King Size.. I often wonder how I ever slept in something other than a King.. it's so nice to just stretch completely across it!

Chore that you hate:  I hate hate hate to wash and fold clothes.  It's so aggrivating to me becuase you have to take the clothes out of the hamper, sort them.  Then put them in the washer, take them out the washer, put then im the dryer, take them out of the dryer, but them in the laundry basket, take each peice of clothing out to fold, then put them up. It's such a lengthy task!

Dogs:  I have 1 dog, Addie, a King Charles Cavalier, and Poodle mix.  AKA Cavapoo!

Essential Start to your day:  A nice, large cup of coffee, and a hot warm bath or shower!

Favorite Color:  Pink, Brown, Green, Aqua, etc.

Gold or Silver:  I will wear both, but prefer Silver.

Height:  5' 7 1/2" Tall!

Instruments you played:  NONE!

Job Title:  Document Control  Clerk

Kids:  Lost one at 12 weeks, and My sweet Colston Ance

Live:  Mississippi

Mother's Name:  Rebecca

Nick Names:  Chels, Boomer

Overnight Hospital Stays:  One as a child with my stomach, one to have my nerve transplant, one to have my DNC, and one when I gave birth to my Son, Colston.

Pet Peeves:  I can't stand for people to make strange noises, voising an opinion when it's not wanted, liars, and much much more.  lol

Quote from a Movie:  The best love is the kind that awakes the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what you given me and that's what i hope to give to you forever."-The Notebook

Right or Left Handed: Right!

Siblings:  Monica, Chantelle, and Josi.  3 Girls!

Time you wake up:  Usually about 5:15 Am... have to leave at 6:15 to get Colston to daycare.

Underwear:  Every.single.day.  :o)

Vegetable you hate:  I hate hate hate beets, asparagus, and a few more.

What makes you run late:  My sloooowww Husband!

X-rays you've had:  I think i've had them completely all over my body?

Yummy food that you make:  I have so many great recipies... too many to sit a list.

Zoo Animals:  My favorite is either the flamingo's or maybe the penguins?


No comments:

Post a Comment