My little family!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Colston Ance - PICTURES!



My Sweet Sweet Birthay Boy!!

I loved the theme that I went with. 
1st Wishes: Anchors Aweigh!!

      The Beautiful Cake done by Karen Necaise  She did a great job!

We were overwhelmed with Gifts!


Colston and his poppa!

Colston and his Buddy Teghan and Cha Cha

Pyran Heath Cooking all the great food.

(L) Lu Lu, Colston and Te te  (R)  Teghan So cute!!

 
My very excited Birthday boy.
All he would do was giggle!

Me and My family.  I love those two guys!

(L) Poppa Gayle, Maw Maw Elsie, Colston (R) Nanna and Poppie

Poppa Junior, Aunt Geraldine, Colston, and Helen and Aunt Jude
(Chris' Side of the family)

Aunt Chas, Colston, and Aunt Jo.
L - Chris' sister R - My sister

I love the picture on the left. 
You can tell he loves me so!


That oh so sweet smile.  God I love it!


Smashin his cake... he ate so much cake he puked chunks of icing that night... YUCk!
Lu lu and Aunt Jo trying to get him to the sink... lol.  Fun day!

He loved his outdoor bath.  He just kept giggling.

Can't you just die for those eyes.  I think they are just gorgeous. 
& No i don't think im bias.

We also had a monstor truck Space Walk. 
Thanks Poppa Gayle!!

Colston got another Marcus Colston Jersey
and some Super Cute jammies from Lu Lu


Opening gifts.. he got so many great things.


His favorite gift of all.
His cars couch from Uncle Eric, Aunt Chas, and Cousin Chaley.

We also had a horse and buggy ride.
Well more like a mule and buggy ride.  lol
The Kids throughly enjoyed it!

Going for a buggy ride, and soon passed smooth out!


Nanna stealing sugars!

Colston, I hope your first birthday was all you wanted and more son.
I love you to the moon and back, and that love grows so much every
day that i spend with you. 
 Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment