My little family!

Monday, October 3, 2011

I can't believe I forgot...




It truly saddens me to know that I forgot one of the most important days that will be forever etched into my mind.  It hit me like a ton of bricks when I remembered that October was Pregnancy and Infant Loss Month, then I felt like a complete, huge, pile of shit. 
I am soo sorry my sweet Angel - that I missed your special day, the day I'll always remember, and never forget.  You'll always hold a special place in my heart, and will always be my first baby.  I'm sure your brother Colston would have loved you so much.  Don't worry though, I promise he will know about you! 
I love and miss you more than you'll ever know - until then, keep dancing with those angels my love.


 My Angel Baby:
I still think about you EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
& I still MISS.YOU.MORE.THAN.WORDS.CAN.SAY.
& i ALWAYS.WILL.

With tears in my eyes,
Love Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment