My little family!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Educatin' You!

Today is day 2 of blog everyday in May challenge.  Today's challenge is to "Educate us on something you know a lot about or something you are really good at.  Can be completely serious, or completely funny and sarcastic."

I sat and thought about this one for a while, and the one thought that continued to come back to me was cooking.  Cooking new, and challenging recipes really interest me.  I do not like to continuously cook the same food over and over.  While I do like to repeat some items here and there, doing it continuously just bores me, and I certainly don't like to be bored.  Good food is the best kind there is.... and that makes me happy happy happy, as well as my family of coarse. 

I'm not going to sit and educate you on how to cook, because let's be honest everyone has their own opinions on how to cook certain items, however I am going to list a few links of SOME of my favorite items I have cooked, which are on my blog already.


Seafood Eggplant Caserole

Broccoli Salad

Quiche


There's a few that I've really enjoyed cooking.  Enjoy!!
Side Note: While I have a bazillion cook books, I get 95% of my recipe's from Pinterest, now, of course that it exist.  Feel free to follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment