My little family!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Favorite Quote...

Linking up with Story of my life Blog for 31 days of blogging in May..  If you forgot about it, or are just wanting to join in feel free to click on the link above!

Today's topic is "Your favorite Quote."

You know, I have several quotes that I can undoubtedly say that I love, but one that just pulls my heart strings, and hits home base with me is one I have read since losing my baby.  A baby that was taken from me and my husband way too soon.  A baby that I'll forever miss, and forever want.  A baby that I'll forever wonder what he/she looked like.  A baby that is forever on my frontal lobe. 

Since that God awful day, in September of 2009, we have since been blessed with another baby.  A baby that made me fulfill my dream of being a Momma.  My sweet Colston Ance that came just in time gave us a purpose and a hope.  Our boy.  If he only knew how bad we needed him, and just how bad we wanted him. 

A baby born after a loss is referred to  a "rainbow baby," and if your wondering why.. well here ya go.

The following quote reads "It is understood that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of any storm.  When a rainbow appears, it does not mean that the storm never happened or that we are not still dealing with it's aftermath, it means that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds.  Storm clouds may still hover, but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and HOPE."  -Small Birds Studio

It says it all. Period.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment