My little family!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

There was a time....

Day 12's challenge is what do you miss?  (Could be a person, thing, place, or time of your life)

This topic immediately took me back to high school. 
I'm also going to add just because I miss it doesn't mean that I want to go back.
Because that would just be crazy of me.
And we all know that I'm deff. not cray cray!


But in all seriousness, I most certainly miss high school.  It was the best days of my life and I had no clue.  If I only knew then what I Know now.... Things would have been so different.  I no longer have relationships with my best friend from high school, we do speak via Facebook, but that's as far as that goes.  If you would have asked me then if we would ever part ways, I would have put a million bucks on it to say not in a million years... we were bestie's, and bestie's don't stop being best friends, like ever.  But we did.

The memories.  Prom. Homecoming.  Football Games.  Baseball Games.  Parties.  Friends.  Boyfriends.  Best Friends.  Bowling Alley.  Swim Meets.  Classes.  Teachers.  Driving.  Pep Rallies. 

I could go on and on.  Those were deff the days. 

I'll always miss em'. 

If only they didn't fly by so darn fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment