My little family!

Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm Sorry Christopher...

Welp.  Today is day 13 challenge over at Story of My Life blog with Jenni.  I'm really enjoying this daily link up, however some of these topics really have me soul searching... or maybe they are just taking me out of my comfort zone.  Whatever it is, it's time to cut to the chase. 
 
 





 
 
Dearest Hubby,
 
Who knew 7 years ago, when we met, that we'd be where we are today.  Engagement, marriage, pregnancy, baby loss, pregnancy again, and then bring home a baby.  Such a whirl wind of emotions when I think about it..
 
Who also knew what you'd have to deal with me.  I know I can be a mess at times, and very hard to understand and oh so very emotional and grumpy half of the time, but ya know that comes with stress and running a house hold while working full time and raising a baby boy, and his daddy!  lol
 
The truth is though, even though I seem hard to "get", I know you "get" me most.  You are the perfect piece to my puzzle.  You complete me, and I couldn't imagine my life without you.
 
So I'm so sorry that you have to deal with  my hormones, my post pregnancy body, my personal emotions, and my oh so crazy self!!  No way out now.. your stuck forever and ever.
 
Truth:  Sorry I'm not sorry!  haha
 
I love you.
Xoxo
 
 
I love this man more than he'll ever know...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment